Paveena Lawanlakkana, MD
Faculty of Medicine, College of Medicine Rangsit University, Thailand, 2002.
- Residency in General Surgery: Royal Thai Police General Hospital, Thailand 2003-2007
- Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: Phramongkutklao Military Medical Center / College of Medicine, Thailand, 2007-2009.
- Provisional Program Younger fellow of Surgery 2010: Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Perth, Australia.
- Thai board of General Surgery
- Thai board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Clinical/ Procedural Skills:
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Breast surgery—reconstructive and aesthetic
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- General and microsurgical reconstruction
- Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery,
- Pranangklao General Hospital (Government ), Nonthaburi, Thailand.
- BB Clinic & Beauty Center, Bangkok, Thailand.
- BB You Clinic, Phratumthani, Thailand.
- First Prize for Best Resident Paper Presentation Award, Annual Meeting Royal College of Thailand, 2009.
- Electronic Poster Presentation, Annual Scientific Congress 2010 in Perth , Australia.
- Poster Presentation, International Surgical Week ISW 2011, Yokohama, Japan.
- Royal College of Surgeons Thailand
- Thai Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand