Vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure that results in the construction or reconstruction of the vagina.
HOURS OF SURGERY:
1 to 2 hours
LENGTH OF STAY:
Must be in Bangkok for 7-10 days ( if cannot stay more than 7 days we can give medical certificate to remove the stitches on her country )
Register to get more discount.
Why BB Clinic
- Certified ISO 9001.
- Operating room with safety standards.
- Partnership with Top Clinic which is a leading surgery clinic in Korean.
- A lot of experience and advanced technology.
- Operate by surgeon specialist.
- Nursing care closely monitor patient during clinic stay.
- Tools and modern equipment with safety standards.
- Anesthesia Machine hospital standard.
- Quality silicone lifetime warranty (warranty silicone certificated).
- Direct consultation with a doctor and no consultation cost.
SCHEDULE FOR VAGINOPLASTY SURGERY:
- 1st day- Consultation with Doctor, Blood test and Pay Deposit ( at least 20% of total price )
- 2nd day – Surgery
- 3rd day-7th day – Stay in hotel for recovery and follow-up check up with doctor after 7 days.
- 10th-14th day- Removal of Stitches
- Must inform staff for any drug allergies, food allergies or any other allergies.
- Must inform for any medical issues ( High Blood Pressure, Heart Problem, Diabetes )
- Inform for any medications you are taking. It can be prescribe by doctor or not or any herbal medicine.
- Must stop taking Aspirin 2 weeks before surgery.
- Stop vitamin E Oil 1 week before surgery
- Stop smoking 3-7 days before surgery and a month after surgery.
- No food or drinks (includes all liquid products such as water, juices, coffee, etc. ) 6-8 hours before surgery
- Remove all jewelries, denture, nail polish and other metals in the body.
Locate on Prime Area (Sukhumvit)
Excellent English Speaking
Highly Skilled & Experienced Doctors
Korea & USA Technology Imported
MEET OUR DOCTOR
Name: Chairat Burusapat Office Address: Division of plastic and reconstructive surgery, Department of Surgery, Phramongkutklao Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand Education: Doctor of Medicine 1998 Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University Certificate: Read more..