Chairat Burusapat, MD
Name: Chairat Burusapat
Office Address: Division of plastic and reconstructive surgery, Department of Surgery,
Phramongkutklao Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
Doctor of Medicine 1998 Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University
Board of general surgery 2005 Phramongkutklao Hospital (Medical Council of Thailand)
Board of plastic surgery 2007 Phramongkutklao Hospital (Medical Council of Thailand)
Certificate in Craniofacial Surgery 2008 Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Certificate in training of Craniomaxillofacial surgery 2010 Princess Margaret Hospital, Perth, Australia
Certificate in English for Specific Careers (Public Health) 9th August 2010 Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University
Hospital or Affiliated Institution Appointments:
- April 1998 – March 1999 Internship at Srisaket province hospital, Thailand
- April 1999 – May 2000 General physician at PaiBung hospital, Srisaket province , Thailand
- June 2000 – May 2001 General physician at Bang Bua Thong hospital, Nonthaburi, Thailand
- June 2007- present Plastic surgeon, Division of plastic and reconstructive surgery, Department of Surgery, Phramongkutklao Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
Licensure and Certification:
- License Number of Medical Council of Thailand 23311
- Registration Number of Internship 267/1999 (Competency to practice general medicine)
- Registration Number of General Surgery 14942/2548
- Registration Number of Plastic surgery 17356/2550
Other Professional Positions and Major Visiting Appointments
- Certificate of Attendance: Comprehensive Head and Neck Surgery Hand-on Cadaveric Workshop 19-20 December 2007: Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, THAILAND
- Certificate of Polishing Presentation Skills of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons ,Perth , Australia; May 2010.
- Certificate in participation of International Congress of Minimal Invasive Plastic Surgery and Dermatology, Seoul, Korea. September 2010.
- Certificate in participation of Beauty operation Training Program awarded by International Beauty Training and Skin Center. Bangkok, Thailand. 29th March 2012.
- Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine; American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, March 2012.
- Certificate in participation in Live Plastic Surgery Workshop. Seoul, Korea. September 2012.
Awards and Honors:
2004 Outstanding Resident Award, Department of Surgery, Phramongkutklao Hospital,
- Burusapat C, Teoaprasert P, Peaksakol P.Lauren’s classification of gastric cancer in Phramongkutklao Hospital : RTA Med J 2005;58:25-30
- Burusapat C, Suwantemee C. Analysis of the Burn Patients on Admission to Burn Unit :RTA Med J 2010;63:203-12
- Burusapat C, Jara W, Kongphanich C.Study of the Anatomical Variation of the Lateral Circumflex Femoral Artery Visualizing by CT angiogram: RTA Med J 2011;64:11-8
- Chairat Burusapat, Anont Pitiseree. Advanved squamous cell carcinoma involving both upper and lower lips and oral commissure with simultaneous reconstruction by local flap: a case report. Journal of Medical Case Reports 2012, 6:23 (DOI: 10.1186/1752-1947-6-23)
Presentations and Meetings
- Clinicopathological study of Primary Superficial Leiomyosarcomas : International Surgical week 2011: 28 August – 1 september 2011: Yokohama , Japan .
Publication in books.
- Chairat Burusapat. Liposuction; Vichaiyut booklet, vol 46, May – September 2010, p 54-56.
- Chairat Burusapat. Cellulite; Vichaiyut booklet, vol 46, May – September 2010,, p 57-59.
- Chairat Burusapat. Electrical injuries: Principle and Management. RTA Med J 2011;64(4):207-11.
- The Medical Council of Thailand
- The Medical Association of Thailand
- Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand
- Thai Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
- The Thai Cleft Lip-Palate and Craniofacial Association
- The Thai Society of Burn Injury
- The Thai Society of Wound Healing
Plastic Surgery – Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Special Clinical Interests:
Eyelid surgery ( Blepharoplasty ),Otoplasty, Rhinoplasty ( augmentation, reduction ) , Chin augmentation, Lip reduction, Face lift, Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Breast reduction, Gynecomastia ( male breast ), Abdominoplasty ( Tummy tuck ) , Liposuction